Another first kiss parody?
Probably. A film by The Playboy Morning Show, this is a pretty PG-rated, clean cut edition but there’s rumour of uncensored version set to drop very soon in which you get to see what happens when all the clothes come off, so watch this space for that.
FANCY A KISS?
New illustration series for “The People’s ID Bot Project” for Experian.
Check out the project at facebook.com/thepeoplesidbotproject
My friend is running this and so I thought I’d help out by making a flyer for it. Check out the information below.
LA’s hottest matchmaking event based on the science of smell is coming to London. Bring a t-shirt you’ve slept in, and find out who you’ve really got chemistry with. The nose knows!
Pheromones are the chemical triggers of sexual attraction in mammals. Pheromones determine fecundity; if you are attracted to someone’s pheromones it is an indicator that you two will have healthy offspring. While not confirmed, it is suspected that males smell availability and females smell genetic quality.
How The Party Works:
1. Guests are asked to sleep in a cotton t-shirt for 3 nights in a row to capture their odour print and bring this in a ziploc bag to the party.
2. Bags are labeled pink for girl, blue for boy. They bags are assigned a number. Only the guest knows what their shirt’s number is.
3. Bags are placed on a table. Guests smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party.
4. If a guest finds the smell attractive, they take a picture with the bag. These pictures are
projected as a slide show on the wall at the party.
5. If you see a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is the greenlight to talk to them.
6. At the end of the party, a facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged - so if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact them.
- Odette Toilette: Scent-lover Odette Toilette has hosted events and experiences since 2010 that make fragrance more fun. Odette Toilette will be talking about Dirty Scents!
- Etat Libre D’ Orange: The English counterpart of the most creative and subversive French perfumery will host a storytelling corner with a selection of wonderful perfumes from their boutique
- Novemto Komo: Self taught illustrator and artist will create live art using materials that will send your senses into a frenzy
- Mary Beth Morossa: Macabre cabaret and performance artist Mary Beth Morossa has stepped out from between the pages of a Grimm’s Fairytales book, brushed the dust from her corset and is ready to entertain you!
- Annexe Magazine: All guests will get a free bespoke scent fanzine created by London’s finest press publication
Price: £6 advance tickets or £10 on the door
“If you can think of a better way to spend a Thursday night than huffing the dirty t-shirts of complete strangers… then you’re kind of messed up.” - Vice Magazine
“Apparently the nose knows.” - Discovery
A few people have been hunting the EverPix Unarchiver Tool that the site used to host. The site download has now gone and lots of people are without the App.
Although I don’t think I have the latest version of the app I did have a back up which I thought I’d upload in case it is of any use to anyone.
Bare in mind that it is now unsupported software now too so if anything goes wrong they’ll be no one to help solve it.
I've also attached the cache of their support page too which might help some.
Hello my name is Paul Smith - Fantastic exhibition at the London Design Museum
Un-Thank You Cards.
Tis the season to give thanks but what about afterwards? Well they say there are cards for every occasion, so I made this for when we’re all feeling ungrateful.
Life is short.
Advertising can be a tricky thing. Well not anymore. This is THE headline. Well, it is technically in testing phase right now but I think with a bit of polish this’ll solve all of advertising, forever.
Every brand, every product and every campaign - "Life is short, X is shorter".